Thursday, January 22, 2009

Its all Me

My name is Rachel Motta I am 18 and this is my second semester @ RIC. I am majoring in Physical Education and Health, and I am on the Womens Basketball Team. I live on campus, but I am from Tiverton RI. I absolutely love the summer and the beach! In high school I was a three sport athlete playing field hockey, basketball, and softball. In my spare time I like to workout, and spend time with friends and family. I am taking 5 classes this semester and so far enjoy them all.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel, Blog looks good. Did you get the reading I sent? Let me know if you need anything else! LB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel, how is basketball going, I followed my highschools basketball teams all throughout highschool, but it's is so much different in college, I'm so busy now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I am excited for it, although its weird cause this year I don't have to cut weight cause I stay right at 125...it works against me though cause all the other kids are bigger, but whatever lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog. :)
    what other classes do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel,

    One day if I don't sit next to you we will have a chance to be partners!!

    -Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish RIC had field hockey i LOVED it, and MISS IT TONS haha, hows basketball going

    ReplyDelete